Suspension Form Submissions
When a player is suspended two forms must be completed.
A copy of the game sheet is also required to be upload upon completion of the form.
Click on the links below to obtain the forms.
NEWCASTLE STARS WEBSITE (for any team level)
VICTORIA DURHAM LEAGUE WEBSITE (if playing rep)
Please note the Victoria Durham League only takes the game sheets in pdf format. To obtain a copy of the game sheets in pdf format, we suggest using the free app - Genius Scan - PDF Scanner App.
Steps to upload the game sheet on iPhones using the Genius Scan app:
1. Open the Genuis Scan - PDF Scanner App application.
2. Click the orange plus sign in the bottom left hand corner of the app.
3. Take a photo of the game sheet.
4. When completed click the upload icon at the bottom right and corner of the app.
5. Select Export To - Files.
6. Then click SAVE at the top right hand corner of the app.
7. Navigate to the required Form, complete the required information.
8. Click the Select button to upload the game sheet.
9. Click Browse.
10. Select the image of the scanned game sheet.
11. Click Submit Form.
All suspension forms are required to be uploaded to both sites within 24 hours of the game.
GO STARS GO!